Sentry 1 Channel Transmitter French Rolling Code
Sentry 1 channel transmitter French Rolling code short range frequency @433.92 MHz, range up to 100 metres in clear line of sight.
French Rolling code dip switch coding (1,048,576 combinations, 28 bit)
Sentry 1 channel transmitter. (Unlimited number of transmitters can be used with each receiver, all transmitters must be set to the same dip switch code)
- 1 & 3 button
- Key fob type
- Cased in high quality ABS / PVC
- 433.92 MHz
- Surface mounted technology
- SAW resonator stabilised
- Power by ready available internal 12v batteries (L1028 12 volt)
- Output power +1- 0,25mW.
- Stability + 1- 50 KHz.
- Size- 65mm x 32mm x 14mm.
- Range up to l00 meters clear line of sight (dependent).
*French Rolling transmitters & receivers are not compatible with Code Hopping.
Some of the obvious benefits of using Sentry remotes are:
- Total convenience
- Quality and reliability
- Eliminating the need for excessive wiring (keeping installation and maintenance costs down)
- Fob transmitters, 1, 3 & 4 channel
- Easy to program (enter and delete users)
- The ease of opening and closing doors, raising and lowering barriers and shutters
- To assist the lesser able
- Calling attention in a panic situation
- Activating various types of alarms
- Used as an accessory with many different electrical products both in industry and in the home
- Always having the switch in your hand, pocket or around your neck
- Sentry remote have all UK & European approvals EN 300 220-1, MPT 1340 & MPT 1344, BAPT ZV 125 & ETS 300 683