Sentry 4 Channel Transmitter Code Hopping
Sentry 4 channel Transmitter Code Hopping short range frequency @433.92 MHz, range up to 100 metres in clear line of sight.
High Security Code Hopping factory coded (over 260 million combinations, 66 bit)
1, 3 & 4 channel transmitters and 1 & 3 channel receivers. (Up to 32 transmitters can be used with each 1 channel receiver and up to 8 transmitters with each 3 channel receiver) for up to 1000 users please refer to the SEN/H1000/R1, All transmitters have their own individual unique code)
The SENTRY Code Hopping transmitters are secure products utilizing KEELOQ encryption, operating in the 433MHz range. These are standard encrypted remote controls that generate unique encrypted transmissions with each keypress. Employing secure KEELOQ encryption, they provide the ultimate level of security- they are exceptionally resistant to code grabbing.
Each transmitter is unique and contains a unique serial number that is never duplicated. KEELOQ is a trademark of Microchip Technology Inc.
- 1, 3 & 4 button
- Key fob type
- Cased in high quality ABS / PVC
- 433.92 MHz
- Surface mounted technology
- SAW resonator stabilised
- Power by ready available internal 12v batteries (L1028 12 volt)
- Output power +1- 0,25mW.
- Stability + 1- 50 KHz.
- Size- 65mm x 32mm x 14mm.
- Range up to l00 meters clear line of sight (dependent).
*Code Hopping transmitters & receivers are not compatible with French Rolling.
Some of the obvious benefits of using Sentry remotes are:
- Total convenience
- Quality and reliability
- Eliminating the need for excessive wiring (keeping installation and maintenance costs down)
- Fob transmitters, 1, 3 & 4 channel
- Easy to program (enter and delete users)
- The ease of opening and closing doors, raising and lowering barriers and shutters
- To assist the lesser able
- Calling attention in a panic situation
- Activating various types of alarms
- Used as an accessory with many different electrical products both in industry and in the home
- Always having the switch in your hand, pocket or around your neck
- Sentry remote have all UK & European approvals EN 300 220-1, MPT 1340 & MPT 1344, BAPT ZV 125 & ETS 300 683