Lockey LD950 Mortice Hookbolt
For use with Lockey 2000 series 2210 & 2430DS
The Lockey Digital 2000 series are totally compatible with our Lockey LD900 series Heavy Duty Narrow StIle Lock Cases.
Designed specifically to retrofit with The Lockey Digital 2000 series they are the ideal alternative to keyed cylinder narrow style locks.
Lockey’s LD950 series heavy duty narrow stile lock cases have been specifically designed for replacing keys for Keyless.
The pre-drilled lock cases have a 28mm backset and are ready to easily retrofit with the Lockey 2000 range of Digital door locks, offering choice of latch, deadbolt & hook bolt.
The lock cases dimensions mean they can be used to replace an Adams Rite lock.
They are a perfect option for gates and are compatible with the Lockey GB950 series steel gate boxes with either single or double combination locking.
The GB900 weldable steel gate box pre drilled for easy installation of the Lockey 2000 series locks & narrow stile gate lock cases.
- GB930 for LD930 gate lock case
- GB900/ 950 for LD900 & LD950 gate lock cases
- Gate box dimensions H 180mm x W 45mm x D 50mm
(Lock cases sold separately)
For use with the Lockey 2000 series 2210 & 2430DS for sliding Gates.
- Lockey LD950-Mortise hook bolt
- 28mm back set
- Five-ply laminated steel hook bolt with hardened steel
- pin for maximum security
- 22mm bolt throw
- Lock case dimensions H 176mm x W 25mm x D 44mm
- Supplied with 110mm length spindle