Lockey Digital Combination Lock LD3780 with Slam latch
The Lockey digital combination lock 3780 with slam latch is an Electronic Push button cam lock.
This standalone battery operated lock allows the user immediate and simple keypad access without the need for a key.
Users have the flexibility to set and change their personal entry code whilst a preset master code ensures that supervisor access is always available or in an emergency use the key override.
This innovative product can be programmed for dedicated private mode or public mode and is suitable for a wide range of applications including leisure centre lockers, medical carts, individuals’ cupboards, key cabinets etc. Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities.
The slam latch automatically locks the lock once it has been pushed to close.
With all the standard features you would expect from an electronic lock, plus many others.
The 3780 with slam latch lock is also compatible with the RAS remote allocation system.
- Lock Code options: 4 digit user codes, 6 digit sub-master code, 8 digit master code
- Standard finishes: Black or silver powder coat
- Materials: Solid zinc alloy
- Fixing: 2 or 3 point fixing (see dimension drawing)
- Cam: Standard
- Spindle length: 20 or 24mm
- Batteries: 2 x AA (Not included) – up to 80,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Modes: Private (for permanent assignment, up to 50 private user code option) ) or public (for temporary assignment), Auto unlock mode, Technician mode
- 10-button keypad
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad (selectable)
- Battery condition indication
- Secure 10-disc Key override lock, key supplied as standard
- Compatible with the RAS remote allocation system and coin lock range
- Manufactured in the UK
Optional Features (by special order)
- Door open alarm
- Alternative finishes
- Specific override key numbers
- Pre-programmed modes and code
- Customised logo