1Garden gate closer
Hydraulically controlled closing speed
This is a perfect closer for applications where a simple to fit, fully featured Garden gate closer is required.
- Fits to flush gate and post arrangements with butt or T hinges, and where the gate weight is no greater than 50kg and the width is no greater than 1000mm.
- They will not work on offset hinge arrangements
- Suitable for gates fitted with locks or latches
- Both the travel and latching speeds are adjustable, ensuring gates close in a controlled manner.
- Max. Opening Angle: 90 degrees. Fit a gate stop. (Failure to fit gate stops will invalidate your warranty) See our Gate Stop here
- These closers are particularly suited to garden gates, picket gates, barrier gates & lightweight doors (non fire rated).
- No specialist skills are required to fit the GCTB175 Garden Gate Closer, as detailed step by step instructions are included.
- Material: Steel
- Black powder coat finish
Flush mount garden gate closer
Will work with most in-line hinge arrangements.
Adjustable closing speed
Adjustable latching speed
Hold open feature
Installs on top, middle or bottom of either right or left hand of gate
Mounts on opening side of gate, pushing it closed
The GCTB175 may not be suitable with offset hinge arrangements, it is critical to mount the closer as close as possible to the gate’s pivot point.
To restrict the opening to 90 degrees fit a gate stop. (or you will damage the closer)
If you are unsure if the GCTB175 will be suitable or not for your gate we recommend
you send a photo of your gate and call us on 01763 245245
We supply many keyless digital locks to suit gates as well as doors. By installing a Lockey digital lock on your gate you are also securing the gate and controlling access through the gate to authorised persons only. Click here for an example of our Lockey 2430DS double sided combination.